Maybe today’s Republicans don’t know that the Greatest Generation went through the depression and WWII and their president throughout both was Franklin Delano Roosevelt, not Ronald Reagan. Eisenhower was to the left of Barack Obama. JFK, Lyndon Johnson, Nixon, Ford — all of them — were more liberal than any of today’s Republicans.
Sign up for Action Alerts
Register for occasional actions and updates from Campaign for America's Future.
Thank you for registering for OurFuture.org
You've been added to our list for occasional updates and alerts.
The Progressive Challenge
Robert Borosage of the Campaign for America’s Future presents a challenge to continue the policy debate started by Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign.
Burning Issues is a regular video series featuring progressive experts on issues of global concern in the 2016 presidential campaign. Watch the entire series.
THIS WEEK: Bill Scher talks about the downward spiral of the Donald Trump campaign and the down-ballot impact.
More Posts on Conservatism
Most Popular Posts
- “Congress” Isn’t Blocking Unemployment Extension; Republicans Are
- 5 Giant Un-American Corporations Trying to Bolt U.S. to Avoid Taxes
- House Republicans Blocked Critical ‘Make It In America’ Bill
- A Simplified Way To Tax Multinational Corporations
- Corporate Tax Behavior So Bad Even Fortune Magazine Can’t Stomach It
- Republicans Again Filibuster Bring Jobs Home Act
- Congressional Staff Find 40 Minutes Of Being Poor In America Exhausting
- Is Walgreens Trying To Leave The U.S.?
Recent Stories by Digby