The terrible trade deficit is where our jobs and the economy went. Trade i sour real deficit! But the trade deficit is ignored because it makes a few elites wealthy at the expense of the rest of us. Even as this huge trade deficit drains jobs and money, our elites whip up fear over the budget deficit, using that fear to herd politicians toward a “grand bargain” that cuts taxes on the wealthy and corporations while cutting the things We, the People do for each other.
Blog > September China Trade Deficit Is Second-Highest Ever
THIS WEEK: Isaiah J. Poole comments on the political theater being played out with every Trump tweet.
Hear more on The Rick Smith Show website.
Most Popular Posts
- “Congress” Isn’t Blocking Unemployment Extension; Republicans Are
- 5 Giant Un-American Corporations Trying to Bolt U.S. to Avoid Taxes
- House Republicans Blocked Critical ‘Make It In America’ Bill
- A Simplified Way To Tax Multinational Corporations
- Corporate Tax Behavior So Bad Even Fortune Magazine Can’t Stomach It
- Republicans Again Filibuster Bring Jobs Home Act
- Congressional Staff Find 40 Minutes Of Being Poor In America Exhausting
- Is Walgreens Trying To Leave The U.S.?
About Dave Johnson
Dave has more than 20 years of technology industry experience. His earlier career included technical positions, including video game design at Atari and Imagic. He was a pioneer in design and development of productivity and educational applications of personal computers. More recently he helped co-found a company developing desktop systems to validate carbon trading in the US.