The House this afternoon moved legislation to the President’s desk providing aid to fiscally distressed states that would save an estimated 319,000 jobs, including public school teachers, firefighters, police officers and private
Sign up for Action Alerts
Register for occasional actions and updates from Campaign for America's Future.
Thank you for registering for OurFuture.org
You've been added to our list for occasional updates and alerts.
Protecting Civilian Military Control
Retired Col. Lawrence Wilkerson explains how the principle of civilian control of the military is under threat, and how that should affect our choice for president.
Burning Issues is a regular video series featuring progressive experts on issues of global concern in the 2016 presidential campaign. Watch the entire series.
THIS WEEK: Isaiah J. Poole talks about the right-wing push for anti-LGBT bills in Mississippi and North Carolina.
More Posts on Economy
- A Must-See Movie, “Inequality for All” with Robert Reich, Opens Sept. 27
- Seven Years After: Why This Recovery Is Still a Turkey
- Polling Irony: People Think Economy Is Rigged; Trust The GOP To Fix It
- Promised Republican Economic Austerity Plan Will Ruin The Economy
- 9 Stories of Injustice from Matt Taibbi’s New Book, ‘The Divide’
Recent Stories by Bill Scher
About Bill Scher