Feel free to read Dana Milbank if that sort of thing appeals to you, but don’t imagine for a minute that you’re learning anything. That would be like studying the French Revolution by reading Marie Antoinette’s cake recipes. The Milbank school of journalism – which at this point is American journalism -doesn’t just fail to inform. Somehow it’s able to subtract from a reader’s overall body of information, as if by magic, leaving her or him even less informed than they were before.
THIS WEEK: Isaiah J. Poole comments on the political theater being played out with every Trump tweet.
Hear more on The Rick Smith Show website.
Most Popular Posts
- “Congress” Isn’t Blocking Unemployment Extension; Republicans Are
- 5 Giant Un-American Corporations Trying to Bolt U.S. to Avoid Taxes
- House Republicans Blocked Critical ‘Make It In America’ Bill
- A Simplified Way To Tax Multinational Corporations
- Corporate Tax Behavior So Bad Even Fortune Magazine Can’t Stomach It
- Republicans Again Filibuster Bring Jobs Home Act
- Congressional Staff Find 40 Minutes Of Being Poor In America Exhausting
- Is Walgreens Trying To Leave The U.S.?
About Richard Eskow
Richard (RJ) Eskow is a writer and radio journalist who has worked in health insurance and economics, occupational health, risk management, finance, and IT. He is also a former musician.