Feel free to read Dana Milbank if that sort of thing appeals to you, but don’t imagine for a minute that you’re learning anything. That would be like studying the French Revolution by reading Marie Antoinette’s cake recipes. The Milbank school of journalism – which at this point is American journalism -doesn’t just fail to inform. Somehow it’s able to subtract from a reader’s overall body of information, as if by magic, leaving her or him even less informed than they were before.
Sign up for Action Alerts
Register for occasional actions and updates from Campaign for America's Future.
Thank you for registering for OurFuture.org
You've been added to our list for occasional updates and alerts.
Is the Iran Nuclear Deal Working?
Kate Gould of the Friends Committee on National Legislation discusses the importance of pushing back against critics of the Obama administration’s nuclear deal with Iran.
Burning Issues is a regular video series featuring progressive experts on issues of global concern in the 2016 presidential campaign. Watch the entire series.
THIS WEEK: Isaiah J. Poole talks about the right-wing push for anti-LGBT bills in Mississippi and North Carolina.
More by Richard Eskow
- Sorkin’s Attack on Elizabeth Warren Misses the Mark
- Free Higher Education Is a Human Right
- Prosecute Now: The Justice Department Can Still Act Against Bad Bankers
- Guess Who Doesn’t Want Social Security’s Offices Closed – and Who Does
- Elizabeth Warren: “Enough is Enough” With Obama’s Wall Street Appointees
Most Popular Posts
- “Congress” Isn’t Blocking Unemployment Extension; Republicans Are
- 5 Giant Un-American Corporations Trying to Bolt U.S. to Avoid Taxes
- House Republicans Blocked Critical ‘Make It In America’ Bill
- A Simplified Way To Tax Multinational Corporations
- Corporate Tax Behavior So Bad Even Fortune Magazine Can’t Stomach It
- Republicans Again Filibuster Bring Jobs Home Act
- Congressional Staff Find 40 Minutes Of Being Poor In America Exhausting
- Is Walgreens Trying To Leave The U.S.?
About Richard Eskow