It is hard to imagine out here in the real world, but there seem to be people in the Congress who think they can get (or deserve to be) re-elected when they are failing to do anything about jobs or extending unemployment and COBRA with unemployment at 10%, underemployment at 17%,and forecasts that say t
Sign up for Action Alerts
Register for occasional actions and updates from Campaign for America's Future.
Thank you for registering for OurFuture.org
You've been added to our list for occasional updates and alerts.
Is the Iran Nuclear Deal Working?
Kate Gould of the Friends Committee on National Legislation discusses the importance of pushing back against critics of the Obama administration’s nuclear deal with Iran.
Burning Issues is a regular video series featuring progressive experts on issues of global concern in the 2016 presidential campaign. Watch the entire series.
THIS WEEK: Isaiah J. Poole talks about the right-wing push for anti-LGBT bills in Mississippi and North Carolina.
More Posts on Economy
- A Must-See Movie, “Inequality for All” with Robert Reich, Opens Sept. 27
- Seven Years After: Why This Recovery Is Still a Turkey
- Polling Irony: People Think Economy Is Rigged; Trust The GOP To Fix It
- Promised Republican Economic Austerity Plan Will Ruin The Economy
- 9 Stories of Injustice from Matt Taibbi’s New Book, ‘The Divide’
More by Dave Johnson
About Dave Johnson