Robert Borosage, co-director of the Campaign for America’s Future, gave these remarks at a press conference this week with victims of the Enron collapse and their supporters, along with attorney William S. Lerach. The victims are asking the Supreme Court to overturn a lower-court ruling that bars the victims from suing bankers who advised Enron on the schemes that caused some stockholders their life savings, and they are calling on the Securities and Exchange Commission to file a brief supporting their position.
Sign up for Action Alerts
Register for occasional actions and updates from Campaign for America's Future.
Thank you for registering for OurFuture.org
You've been added to our list for occasional updates and alerts.
THIS WEEK: Isaiah J. Poole talks about protesting Attorney General Jeff Sessions and what citizens must do to save democracy.
Most Popular Posts
- “Congress” Isn’t Blocking Unemployment Extension; Republicans Are
- 5 Giant Un-American Corporations Trying to Bolt U.S. to Avoid Taxes
- House Republicans Blocked Critical ‘Make It In America’ Bill
- A Simplified Way To Tax Multinational Corporations
- Corporate Tax Behavior So Bad Even Fortune Magazine Can’t Stomach It
- Republicans Again Filibuster Bring Jobs Home Act
- Congressional Staff Find 40 Minutes Of Being Poor In America Exhausting
- Is Walgreens Trying To Leave The U.S.?
Recent Stories by Robert Borosage
About Robert Borosage