Sign up for Action Alerts
Register for occasional actions and updates from Campaign for America's Future.
Thank you for registering for OurFuture.org
You've been added to our list for occasional updates and alerts.
More Posts on Economy
- A Must-See Movie, “Inequality for All” with Robert Reich, Opens Sept. 27
- Seven Years After: Why This Recovery Is Still a Turkey
- Polling Irony: People Think Economy Is Rigged; Trust The GOP To Fix It
- Promised Republican Economic Austerity Plan Will Ruin The Economy
- 9 Stories of Injustice from Matt Taibbi’s New Book, ‘The Divide’
Recent Stories by Isaiah J. Poole
About Isaiah J. Poole
Isaiah J. Poole has been the editor of OurFuture.org since 2007. Previously he worked for 25 years in mainstream media, most recently at Congressional Quarterly, where he covered congressional leadership and tracked major bills through Congress. Most of his journalism experience has been in Washington as both a reporter and an editor on topics ranging from presidential politics to pop culture. His work has put him at the front lines of ideological battles between progressives and conservatives. He also served as a founding member of the Washington Association of Black Journalists and the National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association.
THIS WEEK: OurFuture.org's Isaiah J. Poole on Bernie Sanders' "democratic socialism" and Republican fear-mongering.
Hear more on The Rick Smith Show website.