House of Representatives staffers who take the District’s subway system to work are now confronted with a host of scary images as they exit the station: A forlorn Uncle Sam panhandling to pay off a $12 trillion debt; a stopwatch with the message that it would take 31,000 years for that stopwatch to tick off one trillion seconds, a poster with 16 digits symbolizing the debt, down to the penny, stre
Sign up for Action Alerts
Register for occasional actions and updates from Campaign for America's Future.
Thank you for registering for OurFuture.org
You've been added to our list for occasional updates and alerts.
Most Popular Posts
- “Congress” Isn’t Blocking Unemployment Extension; Republicans Are
- 5 Giant Un-American Corporations Trying to Bolt U.S. to Avoid Taxes
- House Republicans Blocked Critical ‘Make It In America’ Bill
- A Simplified Way To Tax Multinational Corporations
- Corporate Tax Behavior So Bad Even Fortune Magazine Can’t Stomach It
- Republicans Again Filibuster Bring Jobs Home Act
- Congressional Staff Find 40 Minutes Of Being Poor In America Exhausting
- Is Walgreens Trying To Leave The U.S.?
Recent Stories by Isaiah J. Poole
About Isaiah J. Poole
THIS WEEK: Bill Scher discusses Trumpapalooza, last week’s GOP debate and whether this is the end of the Grand Old Party.