Now that congressional leaders have named the members of the Financial Services Inquiry Commission—what is often referred to as the "Pecora Commission"—we are going to see once again who is prepared to lay the groundwork for real financial reform and who is goin
Blog > Let The Financial Inquest Begin
Sign up for Action Alerts
Register for occasional actions and updates from OurFuture.org.
Thank you for registering for OurFuture.org
You've been added to our list for occasional updates and alerts.
THIS WEEK: Isaiah J. Poole comments on the political theater being played out with every Trump tweet.
Hear more on The Rick Smith Show website.
Most Popular Posts
- “Congress” Isn’t Blocking Unemployment Extension; Republicans Are
- 5 Giant Un-American Corporations Trying to Bolt U.S. to Avoid Taxes
- House Republicans Blocked Critical ‘Make It In America’ Bill
- A Simplified Way To Tax Multinational Corporations
- Corporate Tax Behavior So Bad Even Fortune Magazine Can’t Stomach It
- Republicans Again Filibuster Bring Jobs Home Act
- Congressional Staff Find 40 Minutes Of Being Poor In America Exhausting
- Is Walgreens Trying To Leave The U.S.?
Recent Stories by Isaiah J. Poole
About Isaiah J. Poole
Isaiah J. Poole is communications director of People's Action, and has been the editor of OurFuture.org since 2007. Previously he worked for 25 years in mainstream media, most recently at Congressional Quarterly, where he covered congressional leadership and tracked major bills through Congress. Most of his journalism experience has been in Washington as both a reporter and an editor on topics ranging from presidential politics to pop culture. His work has put him at the front lines of ideological battles between progressives and conservatives. He also served as a founding member of the Washington Association of Black Journalists and the National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association.