The New York Times has an article up that takes a look at the Massachusetts health care plan and it’s problems dealing with medical costs, and underscores something we’ll examine further in a report we’re releasing tomorow: a plan like the Massachusetts plan — and any any plan that doesn’t directly address health care costs — isn’t going to work on a national level.
Sign up for Action Alerts
Register for occasional actions and updates from Campaign for America's Future.
Thank you for registering for OurFuture.org
You've been added to our list for occasional updates and alerts.
Protecting Civilian Military Control
Retired Col. Lawrence Wilkerson explains how the principle of civilian control of the military is under threat, and how that should affect our choice for president.
Burning Issues is a regular video series featuring progressive experts on issues of global concern in the 2016 presidential campaign. Watch the entire series.
THIS WEEK: Isaiah J. Poole talks about the right-wing push for anti-LGBT bills in Mississippi and North Carolina.
More by Terrance Heath
- Ferguson And The “War On Whites”
- Wingnut Week In Review: Speaking Ill Of the Dead
- Wingnut Week In Review: The Ferguson Edition
- Blink, And You’ll Miss The Latest “Libertarian Moment”
- No, Megyn Kelly, Jesus Was Not “White”
- Dream Defenders: Leaving The Capitol, Not The Fight
- Utah Is Ending Homelessness By Giving People Homes
- The “Perfect Storm” Behind Toledo’s Toxic Tap Water
Most Popular Posts
- “Congress” Isn’t Blocking Unemployment Extension; Republicans Are
- 5 Giant Un-American Corporations Trying to Bolt U.S. to Avoid Taxes
- House Republicans Blocked Critical ‘Make It In America’ Bill
- A Simplified Way To Tax Multinational Corporations
- Corporate Tax Behavior So Bad Even Fortune Magazine Can’t Stomach It
- Republicans Again Filibuster Bring Jobs Home Act
- Congressional Staff Find 40 Minutes Of Being Poor In America Exhausting
- Is Walgreens Trying To Leave The U.S.?
About Terrance Heath