America Needs a Raise

Call your representative and say you support raising the minimum wage. Ask him or her to sign the discharge petition that allows an up or down vote.

Look up your Representative:

Narrowed it down, but we need your street address.

Enter your phone number and we will connect you to your representative's office.

How it works: We'll help you look up your representative and then connect you directly with his or her office.